This group will be spilt between defenseman and offensive players. For the first hour of these sessions we will focus on individual development and making sure your son is fundamentally sound. The final 15 minutes will give an opportunity to compete offense vs defense.
Offense to focus on:
1. Shooting on the run
2. Shooting with time & space
3. Hand placement
4. Proper technique of shooting correctly
5. Change of speed & Change of direction dodges
6. Creating opportunities off ball
7. Deception when finishing inside
Defense will focus on:
1. On ball defense and positioning
2. Approach on ball up top, at x and on the wing
3. Off bal positioning and posture
4. Defending the 2 man game
5. Stick work, GB escape and creating opportunities with the ball.
6. Communication - what to say when on ball and when off ball
Lastly this group will come together each session to go live so us coaches can talk through each live rep. No better learning opportunity for your son
This is camp is for players who have played before and have experience. This session is limited to 20 kids per position to ensure your son get's the attention he needs.
Location: Southlake Carroll High School
Address: 800 N White Chapel Blvd, Southlake, TX 76092
Dates: January 14th, Jan 20th, and Jan 21st
- Bruce Frady - Program Director and Head Coach at Southlake Carroll who will run the defensive side of these sessions.
- Nick Sagraves former NLL staff member, former UNC ops director, and current Southlake assistant coach. Will lead the offensive side of these sessions.
- Justin Anderson - Current PLL chrome midfielder and HS assistant @ Southlake Carroll. Will work along with staff for the first session.
- Griffin Gradke- Current High School Coach @ Grapevine Lacrosse