These camps are set to 35 kids per session to allow your son the optimal number of reps and to ensure he gets the right amount of training and direction from our coaches. Our goal with these summer camps is to ensure your son gains confidence, learns the game from our staff, but also becomes a better overall athlete. These camps are open to all offensive and defensive players who are looking to enhance their skills. Groups will separated by grad class for on field training.
Location: Southlake Carroll High School
Address: 800 N White Chapel Blvd, Southlake, TX 76092
Dates: June 12, June 13, June 14, June 15th
- Bruce Frady - Program Director and Head Coach at Southlake Carroll
- PLL players list to be shared in the coming weeks.
- Justin Anderson who is current player with PLL and Southlake assistant
- Nick Sagraves former NLL staff member, former UNC ops director, and current Southlake assistant coach.
- Current college players from various D1 & D3 universities.
- Scott James - Youth Program Director for Southlake Carroll